Get full access to this article
View all available purchase options and get full access to this article.
If you have the appropriate software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice. Simply select your manager software from the list below and click Download.
- Stability of spectral characteristics of boundary value problems for 2 × 2 Dirac type systems. Applications to the damped stringJournal of Differential Equations, Vol. 313 | 1 Mar 2022
- The damped string problem revisitedJournal of Differential Equations, Vol. 251, No. 4-5 | 1 Aug 2011
- Riesz Basis Property and Exponential Stability of Controlled Euler--Bernoulli Beam Equations with Variable CoefficientsSIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, Vol. 40, No. 6 | 26 July 2006
- Stabilization of High Eigenfrequencies of a Beam Equation with Generalized Viscous DampingSIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, Vol. 37, No. 6 | 26 July 2006
- Asymptotic Locations of Eigenfrequencies of Euler–Bernoulli Beam with Nonhomogeneous Structural and Viscous Damping CoefficientsSIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, Vol. 29, No. 2 | 14 July 2006
- Exponential Decay of the Energy of a One-Dimensional Nonhomogeneous MediumSIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, Vol. 29, No. 2 | 14 July 2006
- Exponential Decay of Energy of Evolution Equations with Locally Distributed DampingSIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, Vol. 51, No. 1 | 5 July 2006
- Asymptotic analysis of eigenfrequencies of Euler-Bernoulli beam equation with structural dampingProceedings of the 28th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control