Get full access to this article
View all available purchase options and get full access to this article.
If you have the appropriate software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice. Simply select your manager software from the list below and click Download.
- Combined mixed finite element and nonconforming finite volume methods for flow and transport in porous mediaAnalysis, Vol. 41, No. 3 | 23 July 2021
- Multigrid solvers for multipoint flux approximations of the Darcy problem on rough quadrilateral gridsComputational Geosciences, Vol. 25, No. 2 | 7 August 2020
- A mixed nonoverlapping covolume method on quadrilateral grids for elliptic problemsJournal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 292 | 1 Jan 2016
- Convergence Analysis on Unstructured Meshes of a DDFV Method for Flow Problems with Full Neumann Boundary ConditionsJournal of Applied Mathematics, Vol. 2016 | 1 Jan 2016
- Discontinuous Galerkin and mimetic finite difference methods for coupled Stokes–Darcy flows on polygonal and polyhedral gridsNumerische Mathematik, Vol. 126, No. 2 | 1 June 2013
- Some recent advances on vertex centered finite volume element methods for elliptic equationsScience China Mathematics, Vol. 56, No. 12 | 4 November 2013
- Supraconvergence and supercloseness in quasilinear coupled problemsJournal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 252 | 1 Nov 2013
- Analysis on general meshes of a discrete duality finite volume method for subsurface flow problemsComputational Geosciences, Vol. 17, No. 2 | 30 January 2013
- Superconvergence of mixed covolume method on quadrilateral grids for elliptic problemsJournal of Systems Science and Complexity, Vol. 25, No. 2 | 1 December 2011
- A Multipoint Flux Mixed Finite Element Method on HexahedraSIAM Journal on Numerical Analysis, Vol. 48, No. 4 | 19 August 2010
- Convergence of an upwind control-volume mixed finite element method for convection–diffusion problemsComputing, Vol. 81, No. 4 | 10 December 2007