Get full access to this article
View all available purchase options and get full access to this article.
If you have the appropriate software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice. Simply select your manager software from the list below and click Download.
- Traveling water waves — the ebb and flow of two centuriesQuarterly of Applied Mathematics, Vol. 80, No. 2 | 14 March 2022
- An Existence Theory for Small-Amplitude Doubly Periodic Water Waves with VorticityArchive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis, Vol. 238, No. 2 | 17 July 2020
- On analyticity of travelling water wavesProceedings of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences, Vol. 461, No. 2057 | 12 April 2005
- Traveling Two and Three Dimensional Capillary Gravity Water WavesSIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, Vol. 32, No. 2 | 1 August 2006
- NONLINEAR GRAVITY AND CAPILLARY-GRAVITY WAVESAnnual Review of Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 31, No. 1 | 1 Jan 1999