Get full access to this article
View all available purchase options and get full access to this article.
If you have the appropriate software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice. Simply select your manager software from the list below and click Download.
- Dynamics of particle chopping in blenders and food processorsJournal of Engineering Mathematics, Vol. 112, No. 1 | 6 August 2018
- Molecular modeling of ionic aggregates at several concentrations of SDS in aqueous solutionJournal of Molecular Liquids, Vol. 236 | 1 Jun 2017
- Full-time kinetics of self-assembly and disassembly in micellar solution via the generalized Smoluchowski equation with fusion and fission of surfactant aggregatesThe Journal of Chemical Physics, Vol. 145, No. 17 | 2 November 2016
- Molecular dynamics study of salt influence on transport and structural properties of SDS micellar solutionsFluid Phase Equilibria, Vol. 424 | 1 Sep 2016
- Diffusivities of species in ionic micellar solutions: Molecular dynamic simulationColloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, Vol. 480 | 1 Sep 2015
- Multi-scale times and modes of fast and slow relaxation in solutions with coexisting spherical and cylindrical micelles according to the difference Becker-Döring kinetic equationsThe Journal of Chemical Physics, Vol. 141, No. 6 | 8 August 2014
- Kinetic modeling of self-aggregation in solutions with coexisting spherical and cylindrical micelles at arbitrary initial conditionsRSC Adv., Vol. 4, No. 93 | 1 January 2014
- Direct Observation of the Formation of Surfactant Micelles under Nonisothermal Conditions by Synchrotron SAXSJournal of the American Chemical Society, Vol. 135, No. 19 | 2 May 2013
- Adsorption kinetics of non-ionic surfactants in micellar solutions: effects of added chargeFaraday Discuss., Vol. 160 | 1 January 2013
- A new pathway for the re-equilibration of micellar surfactant solutionsSoft Matter, Vol. 9, No. 3 | 1 January 2013