Get full access to this article
View all available purchase options and get full access to this article.
If you have the appropriate software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice. Simply select your manager software from the list below and click Download.
- Efficient GPU parallelization of adaptive mesh refinement technique for high-order compressible solver with immersed boundaryComputers & Fluids, Vol. 266 | 1 Nov 2023
- On the boundedness stepsizes-coefficients of A-BDF methodsAIMS Mathematics, Vol. 7, No. 2 | 1 Jan 2022
- General relaxation methods for initial-value problems with application to multistep schemesNumerische Mathematik, Vol. 146, No. 4 | 28 October 2020
- NodePy: A package for the analysis of numerical ODE solversJournal of Open Source Software, Vol. 5, No. 55 | 1 Nov 2020
- Memristive Circuit Simulation Using the Semi-Implicit Multistep Method2019 42nd International Conference on Telecommunications and Signal Processing (TSP) | 1 Jul 2019
- A Polynomial Formulation of Adaptive Strong Stability Preserving Multistep MethodsSIAM Journal on Numerical Analysis, Vol. 57, No. 1 | 3 January 2019
- Strong stability of an optimal control hybrid system in fed-batch fermentationInternational Journal of Biomathematics, Vol. 11, No. 04 | 15 May 2018
- Approximations of the ModelsReaction Kinetics: Exercises, Programs and Theorems | 19 September 2018
- Clawpack: building an open source ecosystem for solving hyperbolic PDEsPeerJ Computer Science, Vol. 2 | 8 August 2016