Get full access to this article
View all available purchase options and get full access to this article.
If you have the appropriate software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice. Simply select your manager software from the list below and click Download.
- Learning a Provably Good Wirelength Model for Analytical Placement2023 International Symposium of Electronics Design Automation (ISEDA) | 8 May 2023
- Learning-augmented algorithms for online subset sumJournal of Global Optimization, Vol. 68 | 13 April 2022
- On Computational Complexity of Transfer Learning Approaches in Facial AnalysisComputational Intelligence in Data Mining | 7 May 2022
- Data-driven algorithm selection and tuning in optimization and signal processingAnnals of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 89, No. 7 | 12 November 2020
- How much data is sufficient to learn high-performing algorithms? generalization guarantees for data-driven algorithm designProceedings of the 53rd Annual ACM SIGACT Symposium on Theory of Computing | 15 June 2021
- Structured Sparsity of Convolutional Neural Networks via Nonconvex Sparse Group RegularizationFrontiers in Applied Mathematics and Statistics, Vol. 6 | 24 February 2021
- Pandora's Box with Correlations: Learning and Approximation2020 IEEE 61st Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science (FOCS) | 1 Nov 2020
- OFM: An Online Fisher Market for Cloud ComputingIEEE INFOCOM 2019 - IEEE Conference on Computer Communications | 1 Apr 2019
- Beyond worst-case analysisCommunications of the ACM, Vol. 62, No. 3 | 21 February 2019
- Dispersion for Data-Driven Algorithm Design, Online Learning, and Private Optimization2018 IEEE 59th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science (FOCS) | 1 Oct 2018