Get full access to this article
View all available purchase options and get full access to this article.
If you have the appropriate software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice. Simply select your manager software from the list below and click Download.
- Analysis of the coupled and coordinated development of sports and tourism industries and the driving factorsScientific Reports, Vol. 13, No. 1 | 4 October 2023
- Exponential-Wrapped Distributions on Symmetric SpacesSIAM Journal on Mathematics of Data Science, Vol. 4, No. 4 | 20 December 2022
- A symmetric matrix-variate normal local approximation for the Wishart distribution and some applicationsJournal of Multivariate Analysis, Vol. 189 | 1 May 2022
- Wrapped Statistical Models on Manifolds: Motivations, The Case SE(n), and Generalization to Symmetric SpacesGeometric Structures of Statistical Physics, Information Geometry, and Learning | 27 June 2021
- Kernel density estimation on symmetric spaces of non-compact typeJournal of Multivariate Analysis, Vol. 181 | 1 Jan 2021
- Kernel density estimation with linked boundary conditionsStudies in Applied Mathematics, Vol. 145, No. 3 | 18 June 2020
- A Bi-Invariant Statistical Model Parametrized by Mean and Covariance on Rigid MotionsEntropy, Vol. 22, No. 4 | 10 April 2020
- Probability Distribution-Based Dimensionality Reduction on Riemannian Manifold of SPD MatricesIEEE Access, Vol. 8 | 1 Jan 2020
- Towards Parametric Bi-Invariant Density Estimation on SE(2)Geometric Science of Information | 2 August 2019
- Wasserstein Riemannian geometry of Gaussian densitiesInformation Geometry, Vol. 1, No. 2 | 20 November 2018
- Information Geometry of Nonlinear Stochastic SystemsEntropy, Vol. 20, No. 8 | 25 July 2018
- Gaussian Distributions on Riemannian Symmetric Spaces: Statistical Learning With Structured Covariance MatricesIEEE Transactions on Information Theory, Vol. 64, No. 2 | 1 Feb 2018
- A Family of Anisotropic Distributions on the Hyperbolic PlaneGeometric Science of Information | 24 October 2017