Get full access to this article
View all available purchase options and get full access to this article.
If you have the appropriate software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice. Simply select your manager software from the list below and click Download.
- Price of anarchy for parallel link networks with generalized mean objectiveOR Spectrum, Vol. 45, No. 1 | 23 November 2022
- Nash Social Welfare in Selfish and Online Load BalancingACM Transactions on Economics and Computation, Vol. 10, No. 2 | 7 October 2022
- Existence and Complexity of Approximate Equilibria in Weighted Congestion GamesMathematics of Operations Research, Vol. 3 | 10 June 2022
- On approximate pure Nash equilibria in weighted congestion games with polynomial latenciesJournal of Computer and System Sciences, Vol. 117 | 1 May 2021
- On Multidimensional Congestion GamesAlgorithms, Vol. 13, No. 10 | 15 October 2020
- Price of Anarchy in Congestion Games with Altruistic/Spiteful PlayersAlgorithmic Game Theory | 8 September 2020
- Congestion Games with Priority-Based SchedulingAlgorithmic Game Theory | 8 September 2020
- A Unifying Approximate Potential for Weighted Congestion GamesAlgorithmic Game Theory | 8 September 2020
- Optimizing the strategy of activities using numerical methods for determining equilibriumEastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, Vol. 6, No. 4 (102) | 17 December 2019