Get full access to this article
View all available purchase options and get full access to this article.
If you have the appropriate software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice. Simply select your manager software from the list below and click Download.
- Analysis of the parareal algorithm for linear parametric differential equationsInternational Journal of Computer Mathematics, Vol. 100, No. 4 | 7 December 2022
- A numerical scheme for the optimal control of groundwater pollutionNumerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations, Vol. 25 | 26 January 2023
- Time Parallel Computation of Unsteady Flows with Multigrid Reduction in TimeSSRN Electronic Journal, Vol. 7 | 1 January 2023
- PiTSBiCG: Parallel in time Stable Bi-Conjugate gradient algorithmApplied Numerical Mathematics, Vol. 181 | 1 Nov 2022
- Time domain decomposition of parabolic control problems based on discontinuous Galerkin semi-discretizationApplied Numerical Mathematics, Vol. 176 | 1 Jun 2022
- A parallel-in-time multiple shooting algorithm for large-scale PDE-constrained optimal control problemsJournal of Computational Physics, Vol. 452 | 1 Mar 2022
- Nonoverlapping domain decomposition and virtual controls for optimal control problems of p-type on metric graphsHandbook of Numerical Analysis | 1 Jan 2022
- A hybrid algorithm based on parareal and Schwarz waveform relaxationElectronic Research Archive, Vol. 30, No. 11 | 1 Jan 2022
- Time-domain decomposition for optimal control problems governed by semilinear hyperbolic systems with mixed two-point boundary conditionsControl and Cybernetics, Vol. 50, No. 4 | 27 June 2022
- A parallel-in-time approach for accelerating direct-adjoint studiesJournal of Computational Physics, Vol. 429 | 1 Mar 2021
- Time-Domain Decomposition for Optimal Control Problems Governed by Semilinear Hyperbolic SystemsSIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, Vol. 59, No. 6 | 15 November 2021