Get full access to this article
View all available purchase options and get full access to this article.
If you have the appropriate software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice. Simply select your manager software from the list below and click Download.
- Growth of Sobolev norms in linear Schrödinger equations as a dispersive phenomenonAdvances in Mathematics, Vol. 411 | 1 Dec 2022
- Turbulent cascades for a family of damped Szegő equationsNonlinearity, Vol. 35, No. 9 | 16 August 2022
- Generic Transporters for the Linear Time-Dependent Quantum Harmonic Oscillator on ℝInternational Mathematics Research Notices, Vol. 207 | 14 July 2022
- Long time behavior of solutions for a damped Benjamin–Ono equationMathematische Zeitschrift, Vol. 300, No. 2 | 2 September 2021
- Turbulent cascades in a truncation of the cubic Szegő equation and related systemsAnalysis & PDE, Vol. 15, No. 1 | 16 March 2022