Get full access to this article
View all available purchase options and get full access to this article.
If you have the appropriate software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice. Simply select your manager software from the list below and click Download.
- Three-dimensional metamaterial Hall-bar devicesPhysical Review Materials, Vol. 3, No. 1 | 28 January 2019
- Theory of the Hall effect in three-dimensional metamaterialsNew Journal of Physics, Vol. 20, No. 8 | 23 August 2018
- Kern, Kadic, and Wegener Reply:Physical Review Letters, Vol. 120, No. 14 | 5 April 2018
- Homogenization of high-contrast two-phase conductivities perturbed by a magnetic field. Comparison between dimension two and dimension threeJournal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, Vol. 393, No. 2 | 1 Sep 2012
- Bounds on strong field magneto-transport in three-dimensional compositesJournal of Mathematical Physics, Vol. 52, No. 10 | 11 October 2011
- HOMOGENIZATION OF THE MAGNETO-RESISTANCE IN DIMENSION TWOMathematical Models and Methods in Applied Sciences, Vol. 20, No. 07 | 26 April 2012
- An Antisymmetric Effective Hall MatrixSIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, Vol. 70, No. 6 | 22 January 2010
- New Bounds on Strong Field Magneto-Transport in Multiphase Columnar CompositesSIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, Vol. 70, No. 8 | 14 December 2010