Get full access to this article
View all available purchase options and get full access to this article.
If you have the appropriate software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice. Simply select your manager software from the list below and click Download.
- Fixing knockout tournaments with seedsDiscrete Applied Mathematics, Vol. 339 | 1 Nov 2023
- The impossibility of a perfect tournamentEntertainment Computing, Vol. 45 | 1 Mar 2023
- Generalized kings and single-elimination winners in random tournamentsAutonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems, Vol. 36, No. 2 | 27 April 2022
- Tight Bounds on 3-Team Manipulations in Randomized Death MatchWeb and Internet Economics | 9 December 2022
- Strategic Nominee Selection in Tournament SolutionsMulti-Agent Systems | 11 December 2022
- Margin of victory for tournament solutionsArtificial Intelligence, Vol. 302 | 1 Jan 2022
- Knockout-Tournament Procedures for Large-Scale Ranking and Selection in Parallel Computing EnvironmentsOperations Research, Vol. 70, No. 1 | 1 Jan 2022
- Weak transitivity and agenda control for extended stepladder tournamentsEconomic Theory Bulletin, Vol. 9, No. 1 | 25 August 2020
- Robust bounds on choosing from large tournamentsSocial Choice and Welfare, Vol. 54, No. 1 | 23 August 2019
- Robust Bounds on Choosing from Large TournamentsWeb and Internet Economics | 21 November 2018