Get full access to this article
View all available purchase options and get full access to this article.
Index of Supplementary Materials
Title of paper: A Bayesian Topological Framework for the Identification and Reconstruction of Subcellular Motion
Authors: Ioannis Sgouralis, Andreas Nebenfuehr, and Vasileios Maroulas
Type: PDF file
Contents: The supplement contains: (i) a glossary summarizing the notation used throughout this study, (ii) a pseudocode implementation of the proposed method, (iii) example analyses of additional experimental datasets.
If you have the appropriate software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice. Simply select your manager software from the list below and click Download.
- Bayesian Topological Learning for Classifying the Structure of Biological NetworksBayesian Analysis, Vol. 17, No. 3 | 1 Sep 2022
- Topological approximate Bayesian computation for parameter inference of an angiogenesis modelBioinformatics, Vol. 18 | 22 February 2022
- Uncertainty modelling and computational aspects of data associationStatistics and Computing, Vol. 31, No. 5 | 14 August 2021
- A Review on Quantitative Analyzing Axonal Transport of Mitochondria2021 IEEE 3rd Global Conference on Life Sciences and Technologies (LifeTech) | 9 Mar 2021
- HERMES: Persistent spectral graph softwareFoundations of Data Science, Vol. 3, No. 1 | 1 Jan 2021
- Homotopy continuation for the spectra of persistent LaplaciansFoundations of Data Science, Vol. 3, No. 4 | 1 Jan 2021
- A Bayesian Framework for Persistent HomologySIAM Journal on Mathematics of Data Science, Vol. 2, No. 1 | 6 February 2020
- Large deviations for the optimal filter of nonlinear dynamical systems driven by Lévy noiseStochastic Processes and their Applications, Vol. 130, No. 1 | 1 Jan 2020
- Bayesian Topological Learning for Brain State Classification2019 18th IEEE International Conference On Machine Learning And Applications (ICMLA) | 1 Dec 2019
- An alternative framework for fluorescence correlation spectroscopyNature Communications, Vol. 10, No. 1 | 14 August 2019
- A Primer on Persistent Homology of Finite Metric SpacesBulletin of Mathematical Biology, Vol. 81, No. 7 | 28 May 2019
- A method for single molecule tracking using a conventional single-focus confocal setupThe Journal of Chemical Physics, Vol. 150, No. 11 | 19 March 2019